2012/12/23

Silent Night

JR (Japan Rail) Christmas Express advertisement from 1992.



Translation:

Rain will change to snow on to late at night
Silent night, Holy night
Christmas Eve one-shot, and I'm sure you will not come
Silent night, Holy night

I feel like I always say, if tonight it is not likely to come true, the thoughts that I have hidden deep in my heart...
Silent night, Holy night

Silver glitter Christmas Tree is in the corner that lasted into the night,
feelings for you still
Silent night, Holy night 

Wherever you are these holidays, I hope you are close to those you love.

Cheers.


2 comments:

Martin J Frid said...

Thanks for posting this wonderful tune, and making the translation available as well.

Happy holidays!

Pandabonium said...

Thanks to you for introducing these ads to me. Happy Holidays.