2011/09/15

Hatari!

by Momo of the Jungle (aka Momo the Wonder Dog)

Every day is an adventure!

Photobucket

One of the routes I take on my walks is now a jungle, thanks to lots of summer rain. There are beautiful flowers (from close to the ground to reaching two meters ore more into the sky), great heaps of tangled vines, and tall, tall, grass.

Photobucket

I like to chase the animals I come across, such as grasshoppers, birds, lizards, and snakes, although PandaB puts a quick stop to it when it comes to snakes since some of those might be venomous. I haven't seen any lions or elephants.

Photobucket


Here I am on "safari":



I hope you are getting out and having a great adventure every day, too!

Photobucket




trivia: Hatari means "danger" in Swahili and was the title of a 1962 adventure movie which starred John Wayne and Elsa Martinelli.

7 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

August showers bring September flowers. Very pretty flowers. I bet my cat would like tall grass...better hunting.

Pinkpanther said...

Momo: I like your vedio, very enjoyed advanture, but u seem a bit lonely. If there is one more dog accompanes you there, would be perfect. ^^

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Don - tell Jeebus to come on over.

PP - thanks PP, but I'm not lonely. I want PandaB and K all to myself.

skoots1mom said...

beautiful flowers...and a sweet Momo

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Thanks Skoots1mom. Glad you like the flowers.

The Moody Minstrel said...

That's kind of the way my yard has been looking lately.

Actually, it's my FIL's yard, which is part of the problem. He'd rather leave all the care of it to us, but we'd rather not have to deal with having all the care left to us, being that we're full-time teachers and he isn't.

Complicated...

Robin said...

soon autumn is coming.. and it will be another whole new experience..

Life.. beautiful isn't it...