2010/04/06

Birthday Girl

I went to the beauty parlor again yesterday and got my Spring cut. It was a rainy day and I had been kind of unhappy that I couldn't go for walkies, so it was nice to get out.


Here I am doing my stretching exercises this morning. It's warm and sunny today so I've been for a long walk and laid in the sun soaking up some rays. Spring is really here. After K gets home, I'll get to go for another walk and maybe get the chicken treat that my beautician gave her - they're really tasty.

It's my birthday month. No one really knows when I was born, so PandaB and K decided to celebrate my birthday on April 17 - about the time I came to live with them. Of course, no one knows how old I am either, which is fun 'cause I can lie about my age.


Since my beautician knows that my birthday is in April, she took my picture and gave PandaB a 10% discount on my haircut. This time I got a pink kerchief with strawberries on it that goes well with my collar.


Happy Spring everyone.


10 comments:

K and S said...

happy birthday to you :)

PinkPanther said...

Happy Birthday to Momo.. U look great with that pink kerchief with strawberries on yr. neck.

Don't worry abt. your age, age is the secret for ladies. ;=]

gus said...

Happy birthday momo darling!

you look gorgeous as ever. muah!

Don Snabulus said...

You look like Angora, Momo. Happy Birthday.

The Moody Minstrel said...

Sounds like your April birthday celebration was a lot happier than my wife's. You certainly look happier than she did!

WV: splamm - Unwanted e-mail sent by a young sheep.

HappySurfer said...

Aww, you look as pretty as ever, Momo. Belated happy birthday. Nice kerchief. *Hugs*

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

K and S - Mahalo nui loa!

PP- thanks. Yeah, us girls can be mysterious about age.

Gus - thank you so much!

Uncle Don - Thanks. PandaB jokes (I hope it's a joke) about shaving my fur and selling it to make sweaters!

Moody - I hope your wife gets over it, for your sake. :P

Happy - Thanks. Not belated at all, my BD isn't until the 17th. Face licks and tail wags....

Arkonbey said...

Arrrgh! Cute overload!

Happy birthday!

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Thanks, Arkonbey!

WV: cyclast - the bicyclist who comes in last.

The World Tour said...

My god how adorable. Happy birthday to Momo.