2008/08/05

New Fiji Blogs

We haven't been down to Fiji in four years now (stuff happens), so I'm happy to share a couple of new blogs about Fiji with you. Remi Pillon and Katai Toth Brigitta live in Dubai, but spent a couple of years in Fiji and are offering up some great video clips and pictures on their blogs.

Check them out:

Remi's blog is "Remiart Videos Around the World"

Katai's blog is "Fiji Islands"

Here's a sample photo for you from "Fiji Islands" blog -

Photobucket
Wow. Makes me want to go kayaking.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I actually need sunglasses to look at that photo, it's sooooo sunny!

The Moody Minstrel said...

Where is Unker Francis??!?

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Thanks for the links. I'll pass them on to friends and family. My youngest has discovered youtube and is amazed that he can find things there about aths training from his heroes.
w.

Pandabonium said...

Olivia - bright bright

Moody - he was there not so long ago, yeah?

Wendy - thanks. I too have found a lot of amazing tutorials on YouTube (such as for gardening).