2007/07/06

New & Improved! Now with Retsin!

We hope you like the new look of the blog. Perhaps too small a change to be noticeable, but we have cleaner images of the Robert Lee Eskridge prints of the lei makers at the top of the blog and of the spear fisherman on the right. More importantly, we've widened the main column by 200 pixels which allows for larger images, makes the written lines longer (and hopefully easier to read) and shortens the vertical length of the posts. If loading time is a problem, let us know and we'll reduce the number of posts shown per page. Suggestions welcome (even criticisms - I promise Pandabonium won't bite).

5 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for your previous visit to my blog at "Robin's Empire".

I have decided to close this blog and start it as "robin's karma" on 070707, 0707hrs.

I acknowledged your visit and thank you for all your comments in my final post for "Robin's Empire"

Thank you for being a cyberfriend.

Robin said...

and yes, Momo, I love the new look..

I acknowledged u too.

Pandabonium said...

Thank you Robin. Glad to know you will still have a presence on the blogosphere. We need people like you.

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Woof, woof. Wag wag wag. Thanks, Robin.

Don Snabulus said...

If I remember, Retsin is vegetable oil. I hope you remember to add the real Corinthian leather.