2007/05/13

Just Call Me "Fluffy"

Clean and fluffy after my trim and bath. It was fun to chase that bird, but sure felt good to get clean again and sleep in a clean bed. It felt downright luxurious.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In case you are wondering, I don't color my hair. One of my neighbors does though! Her hair is naturally white, but her ears are pink! I mean really girls, can we talk?

We had nice weather for walks today - overcast, but warm - and the wild flowers (weeds), irises and daisies were real pretty.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday Morning 'walkies'.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kakitsubata - a kind of iris flower. Did you notice the insect resting on the top?


"An Iris"


Oh, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mom at the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm*!


*Trivia: The Daisy Hill Puppy Farm is where Snoopy was born.

9 comments:

Olivia said...

Momo, it looks like you live in a paradise, with all the trees and flowers...

The Moody Minstrel said...

Poor Momo! How can you stand having such a tough life with keepers who have such little love for you?

(Oh, I keep forgetting...sarcasm doesn't exist in doggie culture. Never mind!)

Lovely day for a walk, right?

Don Snabulus said...

Momo, I want to scruffily scritch you behind the ears and under the chin because you are a nice dog!

PinkPanther said...

Momo, you were born in the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm as THAT Snoopy? *O*
Will you have a chance to see your mom again?

I thought your neighbor with pink ears must be very cute, please ask Panda to take her photo for me to have a look, will ya?

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Olivia - sometimes I think so. The bird songs are wonderful too. :P

Moody - yeah, nice weather, and always a treat when both of my humans come along.

Don - you can be my friend - I like scritchies.

Pinkpanther - I don't really knwo where I was born, so I like to think that's where it was and that my mom is there.

I'll ask about a picture of the pink-eared dog, but she's an indoor dog, so we don't see her often.

Robin said...

Hmmm.. yep

Nothing beats a nice cut, less scratchy and itch.

Summer is here!

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Robin - yeah, for us dogs and you humans both. :P

YD said...

ooooh... new look!

Haha... nowadays we are having our daily walkies too! it's always nice to be out n roaming around!

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

YD - I love my walks, but today I was suspicious when I was taken for a 2nd morning walk. I soon recalled the route we were taking and tried to turn back. I may write a post about it - my 3rd vaccination shot.