2007/04/30

We Pause...

by Momo The Wonder Dog

The weather has been great, even with the occasional thunderstorm. I've had a couple of hair cuts and there is more trimming to do, but I'm ready for the warmer weather.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm filling in for Pandabonium as he is taking a short blog break to get to know his new camera. When he figures it out, I'm sure you get to see many more "new and improved" pictures of yours truly. :P

So, anyway, now days I get let off the leash when we go for walks. I have to have it on when we are on the regular streets where there is traffic, but out in the fields where only the tractors go I'm free. Of course I don't wander far and I stay out of the fields where the crops are. I always come running if called and wait for the leash to be put back on before we get back on the street. I try my best to be good, 'cause I really like the freedom of being able to walk ahead or stop and sniff without tugging on the leash.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By the way, Pandabonium says that because of my small feet I could be a great radio or TV announcer. I asked him, "Why do you say that?" And he said, "Well Momo, who better to say....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

'Wee paws, for station identification' ?"

(Tee hee).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, back to guard duty.

10 comments:

ladybug said...

Momo, it's great you're having more freedom to roam these days. Your pictures get cuter every day! I'm sure Panda's new camera will be able to do you justice, (as soon as he learns to work it, that is..)

Don Snabulus said...

Having small feet is no small feat!

PinkPanther said...

Momo, I am sure Panda will take a special series of Momo album by using his new camera and improved skill. *^@^*

Hey, Momo. I like your last photo in the bush and the orange flower was matched well on your forehead as a little adornment.

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Ladybug - thanks. They took off and left me all afternoon and didn't get back until after dinner, so I hope he was working with the camera at least.

Snabby - lol. You're on your toes!

PP - Well, getting my picture taken is OK, as long as I don't have to sit still and pose. :p

It does look like I'm wearing that flower, huh? Pacific Islander style.

The Moody Minstrel said...

Ba-dum-BUMP

(...wee paws....OUCH...)

You're looking great, Momo. Are you still making the mailman's life miserable?

Swinebread said...

He needs to rig something up so you can take pictures

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Moody - Thanks. When the mail comes now I just woof once or twice to let Panda and K know that it's here. I bark like crazy at Jehovah's Witnesses though. :p

Swinebread - cool idea. I don't think Panda's that clever though, nor would trust me with his "precious".

"Tomy" marketed a doggy camera a few years ago. It attached to the collar and took pictures by remote or every so often by timer. The dog didn't operate it though. :P

nzm said...

Looking sharp, Momo!

I guess that walking unleashed is a classic example of being let off for good behaviour!

You'll also have to sweet talk Pandabonium into letting you ride in the basket when he goes off on his bike trips!

QUASAR9 said...

Paw Paw - Isn't that a fruit?
Great stand in, no wonder dogs are called man's "best" friend -
they'll do anything even roll over for a burger or two

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

NZM - thanks. "let off for good behaviour", that's funny. Too big for a basket ride I'm afraid. Running free will have to do. Maybe a trip to the lake or beach now and then. :P

Quasar9 - oh yeah, paw paw is another term for papaya. There's a dog joke in there somewhere.

Hey, you got burgers? I'll be your friend! :P