2007/04/10

Fiji Bloggers Meet

ROC on Loftus, April 19, 7:00 pm



Calling all Fiji bloggers to meet up at the Republic of Cappuccino on Victoria Parade and Loftus Street, Suva at 7:00 pm, Thursday, April 19, 2007. Drink coffee, be merry, and put a human face on your favorite Fiji blogs.

If you can make it, head over to Digital Fiji Weblog and let Thrashor know you are coming. You can email him: hammondthrasher at yahoo.com

Sounds like fun. Pandabonium can't make it, so I hope everyone who does will post a full report on what transpires. Of course, if someone wants to send me airfare, there's still time.

5 comments:

ladybug said...

Gee, we'd sure love to go, but my bonus from "Homemaker of the Year" hasn't come through yet...and the jet lag alone might kill us.

Maybe I should start working at home more, -in Norway. That way I might be able to get paid (ha, ha!).

Hill said...

I second that on the airfare thing. Doesn't anybody in Fiji want to meet an old Liberal grandma from the Hill Country of Texas? If it helps, I despise DubyaCo.

Pandabonium said...

Ladybug - it's worth the jet lag.
That just means you need to stay longer so you can adjust (my excuse for longer vacations).

Hill - Doesn't some billionaire want to sponsor the "Send A Blogger To Fiji Foundation"? Or maybe Dick and W would send you just to get you out of the country. :-P

thrashor said...

Thanks for the cross post. I have been having trouble getting people to commit. Hopefully I won't be there by myself ;)

Pandabonium said...

Thrashor - I sure hope you have some participation. Seems a shame not to have Fiji bloggers get together. Good luck.