2007/04/07

Dog Training Dummy

I got a new toy today! After breakfast and my walk, K was off to catch the train to teach in Mito City and then, after lunch, Pandabonium left on his bicycle to go into town and do the grocery shopping. I had to be alone for a few hours. Sigh.

In the late afternoon, Pandabonium came home, gave me a pat on the head and some scratches behind the ears, and then went indoors to unpack the groceries from his backpack. Alone again, but at least one of my humans was home. Sigh. Imagine my surprise when he came outside with a present for me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love it when I get a new toy - especially one that squeaks! This one is fun because if I play with it by myself I can make it squeak, but if PB or K plays with me, I can grab the rope end and play tug of war. Another funny thing is that it says "DOG TRAINING DUMMY" on it. Is that a reference to the toy or to Pandabonium? He he he he! Just kidding, PB! Thank you for thinking of me and buying me a present.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PB took this pic yesterday. Click to make me a bigger doggy!

Being a dog can be lonely or boring at times - like when I'm left alone. But it can be really good too, like when I get a new toy and get to play with Pandabonium or K. ~ Life is good.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

Or was that "dummy training dog"? ;-)

Momo seems to have grown a bit...or is that just a trick of the photography?

ladybug said...

Momo is such a cute little dog, he may turn me into a dog person (I'm more of a cat person). Can't wait to see more of his posts!

Pandabonium said...

Moody - both I think. Momo is a bit bigger than when she first came here. She weighs about a kilo more. Part of the look is her winter coat though.

Ladybug - Thanks. Momo (she's a girl by the way) will do posts more often. Glad you like them.

ladybug said...

I'm a dufis, I couldn't remember actually, so figuring I had a 50/50 chance w/"he", went ahead and took it!

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Ladybug - that's OK. If another dog made that mistake I'd take offense, but a human, naw.

wag wag wag

YD said...

Momo, your fluffy coat looks great! But as spring is here, are you considering trimming again? Remember to post up your new look if you do ya!

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

YD - Aw, thanks. Funny you should ask about a trim, cause PandaB has already started trimming me, though you can't tell yet.

I don't like getting my hair cut and run and hide in my house sometimes. So, he just does a little each day. He started with my head and neck and then hind end. A few cm at a time, and gradually my whole coat gets shorter and shorter until it is done.

I'll be sure to post a picture when I'm in my summer coat (nothing fancy, Panda is no coiffeur). :p

Thanks, YD! lick lick wag wag wag

YD said...

Awww... sweet momo!! Hugs~~~!

I particularly remembered the cute boyish haircut you had last time, like the one in the photos last time, which you keep running away from the camera as soon as panda pushed the shutter.

I suppose you feel more comfortable being taken pictures nowadays? It's good for a little princess to have her pictures taken, so hope to see more of your pretty shots. ^_^

Pandabonium said...

YD - the 19th Century French economis, Frederick Bastiat, used to use a technique in his essays of discussing "the seen" and "the unseen" to explain his concepts.

The "seen" here is Momo smiling nicely for the camera as she lays on the bench. The "unseen" is the five other pics of her turning away, looking down, barking at me, etc! (as in the old post you will recall about quantum physics and Momo).

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

YD - thanks. Well, as Panda says I don't really like to sit for a portrait. I'm more interesting in getting a treat.

Panda's not exactly an expert with scissors, so if my haircut turns out "cute" its just dumb luck. :p

wag wag wag