2007/03/02

Hey! Where's My Treat?

After each of my two daily walks I get a treat. It is usually a chicken or beef doggy treat. I think they're very tasty. Pandabonium and K break them into a few pieces and give the pieces to me for performing tricks. I jump up on the bench and sit, lay down, shake hands, then do a "high five". Sometimes I dance. I get a piece of the treat for each one. It's fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If they forget to bring me a treat after a walk, I remind them with an "arf" every few minutes. This picture was a taken by Pandabonium as I waited at the front door for my treat.

5 comments:

nzm said...

Momo, let me get this straight:

You go for walk on which (I presume) you're a good girl, for which you are rewarded with a treat.

However, in order to get said treat, you then have to perform about 5 tricks to get it.

Sometimes, you often have to remind your people that the treat is overdue.

?????????

Time for a payrise!

Trick dogs unite! Fair reward for fair play!

(Unless of course, you feel that you're really doing ok, and that it's all part of the game to humour your humans!)

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

You spoilt little pup! I think you oughta join the Trappist monks - they don't eat meat, they don't eat fish,they don't eat eggs! Perhaps they hallucinate with the hunger!
You are a lucky dog Momo!
w.

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Wow, one says I need to start a union, the other that I'm lucky not to live with vegan monks.

NZM - Thanks. Well, I've got a good thing going. All I have to do for room and board plus treats is a few tricks (not even roll over) and bark at strangers. They never forget my treat altogether, just sometimes have to go back in the house to get it and I get impatient. Wouldn't mind getting more treats of course.

Wendy - Sometimes I dream about being a pampered indoor dog. Then I see one of them in the neighborhood whose owners have dyed her ears pink! No thanks. You are right, I am lucky. (Don't tell them I'm spoilt though, you might blow my setup.)

Hill said...

Momo, don't let this go to your head. But you are one cute dog!

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Aw, woof, Hill. Face licks to you. :P I won't let it go to my head. Got any doggie treats?