2006/09/10

Master of Hide and Seek - Momo

Well, today was a hot one. Pandabonium says it's just warm at 30C (86F), but he's not wearing a fur coat like me. Anyway, on hot days he sometimes lets me off the tether so I can find my own cool spot to snooze in. This morning it was the north side of the garage which is shady all morning and has some nice moss on the ground to lay on. Later, after sniffing around the yard, I moved to the bushes by the front door and hid in them. Nice and cool there and no one would see me and distrub my nap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If I can't see them, they can't see me, right?

Later, K came outside, and not seeing me by the garage anymore got worried that I had run off. Well, I admit that I have been known to sneak next door on ocassion, but not on a hot day like this. She walked around calling my name for while, but rather than come out, I just stayed in the bushes playing hide and seek. After a few minutes she finally noticed me. We both thought it was funny.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am!

Time for another nap. Hope you're having a good weekend. Woof.

12 comments:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What a gorgeous dog - and to think you were once homeless, unemployed, hungry and in need of a bath!
Thank you Momo, a good lookin' koli!

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

If I could blush I would. Thanks. I just like having fun and I'm grateful that I found Pandabonium and K.

The Moody Minstrel said...

That last picture is a classic! You should come up with some witty captions for it and try to sell it to a greeting card company!

Pandabonium said...

Wow, thanks MM. It is difficult to get good shots of Momo. As soon as put the camera up she'll usually come running. I was surprised that this time she stayed put.

Happysurfer said...

Momo probably sensed that this one might make it to a greeting card.

"If I can't see them, they can't see me, right?" LOL! I like this shot too. In fact, both views would do very well on a greeting card. I've seen greeting cards with front and back views and the greeting goes in-between.

Robin said...

so cute, hide and seek just like Sutra, who also thinks that as long as "I cannot see u, u cannot see me."

Sutra puts his head into the cat house, but his body and tail will be protuding out whenever he knows he is going to take a bath.

u like bath, Momo?

PinkPanther said...

Naughty...naughty!! Momo…
Don’t hide in the bushes next time.Though it's fun, be ware someone will kidnap you. :-( 

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Happy - I didn't know my tail was sticking out. Yeah, it could be a two picture kind of card or even an eCard.

Robin - Actually, being an outdoord dog I get dirty more often than Sutra does, and sometimes I even ask for a bath.

PP - I think I'm safe by the front door, but I probably shouldn't wander out of the yard.

nzm said...

Hey Momo, you look good even from behind! lol.

Sam I Am said...

Momo~

I just stopped by to say..woof-woof. It's always nice to meet new paw-pals..I came by way of agustus.What an AWESOME blog,Nice reads,

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Thanks for visiting and the kind woofs, Sam I Am! Nice to have a doggy drop by.

licks n' wags.
Momo

Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Thanks NZM, hee hee. I didn't know I was visible.
wag wag