2005/12/27

Final Solution?

Momo is secure again and enjoying the first of her replacement toys. The solution to the roving dog gang was simple, but not easy.

First I stopped throwing stones at them and started talking softly to them instead. I also carried some pig ears in my pocket and when they came close enough, offered them to the dogs. One by one they came to me. Having thus gained their trust, I started to pet them, each in turn and finally was able to grab hold of the collar. I then tied a rope on the collar as a leash and led them to the garage.

When we had all three in the garage, we opened the back door of K's car, put a blanket over the back seat and put the dogs into the car. We then drove down to the lake, across Kitaura bridge to the part of Namegata City that used to be called "Aso Town". We drove around until we saw a house with Christmas lights in a back window, and left the dogs in the street there.

Merry Christmas, Moody Minstrel! Enjoy your new pets!

8 comments:

YD said...

hahahahhahahahahahaaahahhahaa......

way to go panda!

... n merry xmas moody!

Robin said...

I know it... it is definitely going to your best friend or your worst enemy.

Afterall, Moody may need companies..

hahah.. huff huff

The Moody Minstrel said...

Now I know what it was that knocked over the garbage can and hauled off the turkey carcass...

(Sound of air gun being polished...)

FH2O said...

from what i've read in certain accounts, dogs have an uncanny sense of finding their way home even miles away ...

i trust that it was a looong drive across town; otherwise the solution may not be that final ...

Pandabonium said...

Read on FH20 - this post was just a joke for Moody - I didn't really do that. The post after this, tells what we did do to solve the problem.

FH2O said...

ooop!
why u tricky little panda! ;o)

Robin said...

waiting waiting...

Pandabonium said...

Just a joke Robin. As the post after this one explains.

But Moody has not commented on the true story, so I am left wondering if he still thinks I would do such a thing!