2005/10/30

The 7 Squared, Almost

Okay, I give in. Low aka Joshua of "THE 1979" tagged me for this baring of self and I've tried to dodge it, but no more. Here goes....

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Build a home in Fiji
2. Own a sailboat - any size
3. Meet with my distant friends
4. Explore the South Pacific
5. Visit the children I sponsor in Tanzania and Sri Lanka
6. Finish reading all the books in my library and any new ones I acquire
7. Leave the world a little better for my having been here (this one is kind of cheating, as my two daughters have done that for me already)

7 things I can do
1. Fly airplanes/Sail boats (yes Captain, or aye-aye Skipper will suffice)
2. Argue pointlessly
3. Play trombone
4. Tell jokes
5. Teach
6. Paint with oils
7. Economic/Political analysis and forecasting

7 things I cannot do
1. Dance - I'd rather play in the band
2. Tolerate greed, cruelty, hate, or predjudice
3. Live in a cold climate
4. Scuba dive
5. Stay up late
6. Bookkeeping
7. Accept my failings - including my failure to accept them

7 things that attract me to another person
1. Sincerity
2. Depth
3. Integrity
4. Compassion
5. Openness
6. Sense of humor
7. Curiosity

7 things that I say the most
1. god damn it
2. Namu Amida Butsu
3. No
4. I love you
5. onegaishimasu
6. I'm sorry
7. Why?

7 people I want to do this

No one really, I'd rather get to find out about people from experiencing them.
Is that a sigh of relief I hear? You're welcome.

4 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

I guess we both got drawn into the blog tag black hole. Oh, well. At least it gives us all a chance to get to know each other('s alter ego) a little better.

And at least you got invited directly. >:-(

lmoixsav - A rare, herbal medicine produced by an obscure tribe in Tanzania for curing optimism.

Pandabonium said...

No doubt the lack of an invite had more to do with the limitation to 7 people. I am sure yd had you in mind and others when she added that last line. In any case, I'm glad you did it.

I am sure you will now get tagged for every last questionaire that comes along.




wbcinq: a place on the internet that absorbs excess web blogs.

YD said...

awww... moody, you are always in my mind... (sang elvis) :-) My subconscious just automatically grouped you as 'people who feels bored' (muahahaha... kidding)

:-) Panda, you did it! Seems like the gravitational force of the seven is strong!

There are lots of questionaires being forwarded around by email n friendster, but let's hope we don't get too carried away, hehe...

and next time, moody, you will be the first target. ^_^

@ロウ 。LOW@ said...

All too obvious, Moody wants to talk and get tagged, so we'll be informed, haha!!!

I love you - - how sweet! This could be the 8th that i can't simple say it, at least not at the moment :(

Welcome to the family, Pandabonium my friend :)